At Turlock Pregnancy and Health Center, we appreciate every gift and amount of time given to serve the women, men, and families in our community! Our center would not thrive like it does without your love and support. Together – we’re making a difference in the lives of those facing unplanned pregnancies. Your support is saving lives!
How You Can Get Involved:
1.) Be A Prayer Partner
Prayer is the first line of defense in any ministry. Our Prayer Circle is the foundation of our outreach. Contact us to become a vital part of the Prayer Circle ministry.
2.) Be A Volunteer
Volunteers are the life-blood of our ministry. The volunteer positions available fluctuate based on the current needs of the Center. Please contact us to let us know in what way you’re interested in volunteering.
- Nurses & Doctors – providing medical care for our patients
- Advocates – trained volunteers working directly with patients
- Mentors – providing individual and group parent mentoring
- Center Support – assisting with mailings, events, etc.
- Boutique Helpers – assisting our clients in our Baby Boutique
- Church Ambassadors – keep your congregation updated and involved with TPHC!
3.) Be A Financial Supporter
Turlock Pregnancy and Health Center relies on donations. We do not receive government funds for our services. It is the support of local churches, businesses, and individuals just like you that enables us to be a resource for women and families.
- Join our Sustaining Circle – our Sustaining Circle members are monthly donors who help sustain life in our local area. This circle of partners is the backbone of our outreach, enabling us to be here for those in need.
- Event Sponsor – participate and invite others to our annual events such as Together for Life. This is the only way our support base grows.